CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Presents in OCTOBER

I've been snooping around my music and I realize there are some of my favorite songs that I've neglected. I feel bad because honestly I usually have a leg up on the hottest artist's and new singles. Thanks to LOTS of extra time and musical OBSESSION that is what you usually get from Delicious Ear Snacks.

I'm sorry loyal followers because I am sooooo behind

But what is in store for your October Playlist is more indie bands I've neglected over the past couple of months. Some pretty awesome music.
This month features
Best coast, Rah Rah, Lissie, an early collaboration of H2O (that punk band we all forgot) and Dropkick Murphys. Also some prime singles from more known artists.

Also for your listening pleasure I added some cover tracks, that's just a personal favorite I cannot resist.

I would go into detail about it more But we all remeber the good old days....... when I almost got shut down.

so now I humbly present

IndieRock Playlist: OCTOBER

0 comments: